Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Fun with Black - Death Company WIP

So I am now feveroursly working on my Blood Angels army. I decided to put some effort into my Death Company models as they are such great sculpts. I am a table top quality painter but I think that these are my best so far. Please forgive my poor camera and my lack of a light box. ( I will get around to both one of these days if I ever get good enough to justify the cost/time)

Still need to finish their backpacks, scrolls (waiting to get Micron Pen), and final touches on blood drops.






2 comments:

E said...

First, congrats on the 25mm warrior Blogs that need followers mention, helped me a fair bit.

Second, congrats on the ard boyz tourney win, nicely done.

And third nice job on the DC and the Very cool dreads.

If I were to give one piece of advice for the Death company it would be a harsher highlight on the very edges, but do they look good as they are.

Cheers
E
es-paintedminis.blogspot.com

Taylor said...

Thanks E I appreciate the comments and will work on the highlight.

I am not 100% sure what you meant by the First comment.