Friday, October 8, 2010

New Dark Eldar? Helping me with a pet peeve

So after reading quite a bit about the new Dark Eldar I think I am sold. All of the poisoned weapons really appeal to my sense of HaHa. I am specifically referring to the Space Wolves TW wound allocation shenanigans. The ability to not remove TW models due to spreading out the wounds to each "unique" TW is a bit of a pet peeve of mine. So I am thinking that the DE and poisoned weapons will help with that. Raider rides up and out jump 10 warriors who rapid fire in. followed by another full of wyches that assault after the fact. Sure the wyches will probably die but the TW unit should only have 1 or 2 models if any left.

I am excited to pick up some DE as everyone (myself included) plays SM in my area. Sure there is the occasional Tau or Orc sighting but the vast majority is SM.

No comments: