Wednesday, February 23, 2011

SVDM The pace quickens!!

Friday morning I leave for PA and the St Valentines Day Massacre. I have my list finalized, my army painted and based, I only have to finish my simple display board.

Due to "insert string of expletives here" by some of my co-workers I now have to work Friday night. Luckily I will be able to do this from my hotel room. So this means only a few hours of sleep and no drinking for me on Friday. Needless to say I am not happy about this, but I gotta bring home the bacon so what choice do I have?

Things left to do.

Flock and seal the display board.
Print army lists
pack an overnight bag
lament the whole working Friday night thing

I look forward to meeting some new folks and having a good time. My hope is top 10 in battle points. My hobby abilities should put me right in the middle of the paint score or maybe a bit better with 20 converted models in my army.

It will be nice to step out of my area and play some fresh faces. I plan on posting my final list tomorrow.

See some of you soon!!!

No comments: